We would like to inform you that Dimitrios & Blanche Lambropoulos Foundation intends to allocate from the Budget for the year 2021 the amount of 150,000 euros for relief – aid for deprived persons and patients based on economic and social criteria.
To this end, the Foundation will be accepting applications throughout the year 2021 on its offices on 18 Charilaou Trikoupi street – 7th floor, upon phone contact at +30 210 32 43 445 and until the above budgeted amount is exhausted.
Required supporting documents:
2) Copy of Police ID card
3) Social Inspection Report drawn by the competent local Municipal or Regional Authorities, depending on the place of residence of each interested person or other recognized organization, if applicable.
4) Certificate of family status.
5) Tax declaration statement for the last financial year.
6) For people with disabilities and health problems, a certificate of disability from the competent center for the diagnosis of disability, KEPA or medical reports from a Public Hospital indicating the type of disease or diseases.
7) Solemn declaration by the applicant that the claims in his/her application are true and the enclosed photocopies of the supporting documents are genuine.
8) For expatriates or foreigners: in addition to the above documents, a copy of the passport and a copy of the residence permit in Greece are required.
9) For legal entities proven to be charitable: an application, a copy of their Statutes and the composition of their Board of Directors.
The selection of the persons to whom the financial assistance will be granted will be made by decision of the Foundation’s Board of Directors and in its free judgment, after taking into account the reasons and the conditions specific to each particular case (severity of sickness, degree of disability, family status, and annual income).