Dimitrios & Blanche Lambropoulos Charity Foundation, located at 18 Charilaou Trikoupi Street, 10679 Athens, tel. 210-3243445, would like to inform you about the processing of your personal data:
- According to the PD. 426/1977 (ΦΕΚ 130 Α /14.05.1977), as amended and in force, in order to achieve its charitable objective, according to the aforementioned provisions, the financial support of economically weak patients regardless of age, who need medical treatment in Greece or abroad or are not covered by any social security to meet the costs of their hospitalization abroad, financial support for economically weak families and other charities is prescribed to be recorded:
- Certifications by specialist doctors indicating disease/illness, severity, degree of inability, inability certificate by the competent Agency for certification of disability (KEPA) or medical reports from Public Hospital indicating the type of the condition or conditions
- Financial data such as a tax return statement for the last financial year
- Family status certificate
- Details of Police ID Card
- For expatriates & foreigners, except for the above documents, the following are required:
- A copy of a passport and a copy of the residence permit in Greece
- For legal entities that have been proven to carry out charity work, a copy of their Statutes and the composition of their Board of Directors (Tax ID Number, Tax Office Registration, website), contact details (surname, address, landline / mobile phone, email addresses).
- The Foundation adheres to all technical and organizational (in accordance with Article 32 of the GDRP) security measures to safeguard your personal data.
- As a patient, with respect to your personal data, you have the following rights:
- Right to access your data: The right to know if your data is being processed, how, and for what purpose.
- Right to correct your data: The right to request a correction of your personal data if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to delete your data: The right to request the deletion or removal of your personal data, subject to certain conditions and after the time required to meet the patients’ requests and to fulfill the charity work of the Foundation, the completion of the statutory time limitation of related claims and compliance with legal obligations of our Foundation.
- Right to limit the processing of your data: The right to request that your personal data be restricted from processing when certain conditions are met.
- When submitting a request by exercising one of the above rights, the institution is required to respond within one month either by satisfying your entitlement or by reasonably rejecting your request or by explaining the reasons for the delay. In each case of justified delay, the Foundation must respond positively or negatively within 3 months of the request.
- Provided you give your consent to this and the footnotes of the specific points below, the Foundation will use your personal data for the following purposes:
- Inspection of the medical background of all prescription drugs and examinations, in particular the certificates issued by specialists with disease/illness indications, the degree of inability, disability certificate from the competent Disability Certification Center (KEPA) or medical reports from a Public Hospital indicating the type of the condition or conditions
- Inspection of your financial information, such as a Clearing Note, a tax return statement for the last financial year to determine your financial inability to meet the costs required for your treatment
- Examination of a copy of a passport and a copy of the residence permit in Greece, if you are Greek or foreigner
I have read and understood all of the above and I declare that:
☐ I give my consent to the Foundation for the processing of my personal data.
☐ No, I do not give my consent to the Foundation for the processing of my personal data.
Name of patient or legal representative:…………………………….
In the case of a minor under the age of 16: Name of parent(s) or guardian(s): ……………………..